It is our policy that no child be denied a Jewish education for any reason. If you are experiencing a genuine financial hardship please contact us to arrange a confidential subsidy
- Term Session Fee (Direct Debit**):
- $400 (for a 10 week term, shorter terms are prorated i.e. a 9 week term is $360). This amount (Minus any Child Care Subsidy payments received from Centrelink on your behalf) will be billed to your nominated account in two equal installments. first installment one week before each term commences, second installment in week 5 of each term.
- Term Session Fee (Other payment methods)
- $430 (for a 10 week term, shorter terms are prorated i.e. a 9 week term is $387). This amount (Minus any Child Care Subsidy payments received from Centrelink on your behalf) will be due in full one week prior to commencement of term.
- Registration fee
- A $150 non-refundable registration fee will be charged to your credit card when the enrolment form is submitted. The registration fee is not eligible for government benefits.
For those eligible for Child Care Subsidy your fees can drop to as low as $11 per day.
NO MATTER WHICH PAYMENT METHOD YOU CHOOSE WE WILL DEDUCT ANY AMOUNTS RECEIVED BY THE CENTRE FROM THE FAMILY ASSISTANCE OFFICE ON BEHALF OF YOUR CHILD It is our policy that NO child be turned away for lack of funds. Please contact Rabbi Yossi on 0450-524-770 to arrange a confidential subsidy.
** The Direct Debit Company will charge you (excluding GST) $0.75 per direct debit from a bank account, or 0.90% + $0.75 on amounts direct debited from a Visa or master card, 0r 3.85% + $0.75 on amounts debited from an Amex Card.