It is our policy that no child be denied a Jewish education for any reason. If you are experiencing a genuine financial hardship please contact us to arrange a confidential subsidy
- Term Session Fee (Direct Debit)
- $390 per weekday enrolled**, debited in two installments, 50% one week prior to term start, 50% in week five of term.
- Term Session Fee (Other payment methods)
- $420 per weekday enrolled, with the full fee due one week prior to term start.If you have nominated with Centrelink to have your benefit or rebate paid directly to JEMs then those amounts will be deducted from your invoice or direct debit.
- Registration & membership fee
- A $150 non-refundable registration fee will be charged to your credit card when the enrolment form is submitted. The registration fee is not eligible for government benefits. $10 of the enrolment fee will go towards each parents membership of Centre of Jewish Life Incorporated t/a Jewish Education Matters (JEMs).
For those eligible for Child Care Subsidy your fees can drop to as low as $11 per day.
Please remember, that the above is based on you being eligible for the government payments and you providing us with the appropriate details. It is YOUR responsibility to maintain your eligibility with the Family Assistance Office to receive government payments.
** The Direct Debit Company will charge you (excluding GST) $0.75 per direct debit from a bank account, or 0.90% + $0.75 on amounts direct debited from a Visa or master card, 0r 3.85% + $0.75 on amounts debited from an Amex Card.