If you are a current JEMs child (or if your child attended camp or JEMs from January 2018 onwards) please click here
All others: Please read the following instructions before entering the enrolment portal below:
- You will be asked to create an account (as this is a NEW portal you will need to create a new account, including for returning camp children, unless your child has been enrolled in JEMs or you have already created an account since January 2018), we apologise for the inconvenience.
- It is a multi child enrolment form (only 1 form needs to be filled in per family)
- Returning camp children should be added to this form as well
- The first time using the portal to enrol will take 10-15 min, however it will save all your details for future enrolments, camps, etc
- We suggest using a tablet or a computer
- Please take the time to fill in this form accurately – you will need to fill out all the fields marked with an * to submit this form.
Steps of enrolment
To summarise the enrolment process is made up of 3 steps:
- Creating a online account on the new portal
- Registering your child / children (including providing parent details, emergency contacts, child’s details & direct debit) using the “new child(ren) button”
- Clicking on “camp registration” and Choosing your child’s days (for future camps only this step will need to be completed)
The following info will be needed to complete the form:
- Medicare #
- Child’s healthcare provider, address & phone number
- Medical management plans, court orders (if applicable)
- CRN (Centrelink reference numbers) for new children only – (if you don’t have one you can submit it at a later time)
- Credit card or bank account details (for new families)
- Emergency contacts (other then parents) – anyone authorised to collect your child should be entered in this section
Children will be required to wear a JEMs shirt (so staff can easily identify them). Shirts will be available for purchase ($15) at drop off, if needed.